I started by using the Becky Higgins trays to store my 3 project life kits. (see top photo). i color coded the different kits by cutting card stock to separate the cards within the individual kits - Pink for Cherry, Yellow for Autumn and Blue for Blush. Hmmm, should have been pink but I had already done the cherry cards. I pulled out one of each card and paper clipped them together. In the upper right hand corner I penciled in a code for each individual card then put the same code on the card stock. That way, I can look through a small stack of cards and then find them in the back without having to flip through every card I own.
Photo 2 shows the box I purchased from Close to My Heart that fit all the cards perfectly and it closes so I don't spill or get dust on them.
I have successfully used this box now a couple times and I love the system I devised. If I get a chance, I will take a close up of the cards with their labels.
No comments:
Post a Comment