I entered the following photos in at my photography club and received a merit for both photos and a blue ribbon for my Yoga Girl. I especially am happy with this photo. I love the light I was able to catch on her face. This is a Bikram Studio and if you are not familiar with this type of yoga they practice in 100 degree heat! She needed to have the heat on during the photo session so that I could photograph all 26 moves - we used the shots for her website for a "pose" of the month. This photo was one of the last ones I took so I was pretty hot when we were finished.
The fortune cookie was one of 26 photos I took of these
cookies. Yes, I did a photo shoot of a cookie. More history - these were favors from my bosses wedding and I couldn't get a good shot at the wedding so I took my favor apart and we bonded for about 25 minutes before I quit taking photos and ate the prop!


Beautiful photography.
ReplyDeleteOhh to be toned like your model.